- Stocks are recommended mostly in Mid and Small cap of India Stock Market.
- It is advised to hold stocks for at-least 3 months.
- Stop-losses are to be kept at 10-15%, if not advised.
- Most of the recommended stocks are either Fundamentally strong or Technically strong.
- Please consult your personal financial adviser before buying any recommendations.
- We strong believe in the calls we provide. We hold most of the recommend stocks and some risky stocks that are not recommended here.
How to make use of Recommendations from Gale.in
Suppose you have 2 Lac Rupees capital.
- Divide it into 20 equal parts of 10k each.
- Pick 2-3 recommended stocks everyday from gale.in
- Accumulate stocks for a period of 10 trading days (2 weeks)
- Mean while book profits in stocks that have performed (be happy with 5% in 2 trading sessions and 10% in 5 trading sessions) and book losses in stock that have hit Stop-losses (most unlikely).
- Sell stocks that have not performed for 4 weeks.
- Enjoy 5% average returns monthly. You are even likely to get dividend for the stocks you hold and the one you have sold.
- Switch to Discounted brokers like Zerodha and RKSV to make the most profit out of short term trading. I personally use both and i am happy with them.