10 things that you should know before market open on Friday
1. US China trade war tension dragged the US markets yesterday. Dow Jones and S&P 500 went down by 0.41 and 0.78 percent respectively.
2. SGX nifty is trading flat at 9050 levels today morning.
3. Nifty went up by 0.44 percent and closed at 9106 and bank nifty under performed and it went down by 0.59 percent and closed at 17735 yesterday.
4. India VIX cooled by 7.87 percent and closed at 32.99 levels. India VIX has come down by more than 20 percent in last 3 trading session.
5. FIIs have sold for 258 crore and DII have bought for 401 crore in cash market.
6. FIIs are net short by just 10600 contracts. Index options they have net long calls of 17000 and they have net long puts of 65000 contracts.
7. We have come to the last week of May expiry. Market traded in a narrow range yesterday due to drop in VIX for the past couple of days.
8. Monthly open interest on call – 10000 and put – 9000. There is good number of puts added at 9000 and 9100 levels. On the call side 9200 and 9500 levels saw call addition.
9. UPL and JSW steel – Nifty 50 stocks are expected to declare their results today.
10. Based on FII options data, NIFTY would be neutral to mildly bearish with possible resistance at 9200 levels. 9000 seems to be a good support for this month expiry and is unlikely to be broken.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.