10 things that you should know before market opens on Monday.
1. US markets have opened in positively with Dow Jones 30 and S&P 500 up by 0.39% and 0.25% respectively.
2. SGX nifty is trading at 9050 down by more than 90 points (-1.03%).
3. Nifty and bank nifty closed lower by 46 points and 236 points respectively on Friday.
4. Though markets came down on Friday India VIX did not rise. It close at 38.
5. FIIs are holding good number of short positions in index futures and are gradullay reducing their longs compared to previous week.
6. FIIs in index options are also holding net short positions with good number of put long indicating their bearish view in futures as well as options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call(resistance) – 9500 and on put(support) – 9000 levels. On Friday there was a increase in call addition on Friday compared to put indicating a low possibility of a bullish move.
8. Monthly highesy open interest stands on call – 10000 and on put – 9000 indicating a wide trading range for the month.
9. Bharthi Airtel is going to declare the result today possibly after market close.
10. My view – For the coming week markets might trade with a neutral to bearish outlook looking at the open interest and FII data. Close below 9000 levels with call addition and put unwinding can lead to a down fall.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.