10 things to know before Indian market opens on Monday
1.US markets has erased part of their last week gains. Dow futures and S&P 500 futures are down by 1.42 and 1.35 percent respectively.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 9799 down by more than 1.2 percent today morning.
3. It was roller coaster ride on Friday. Market fell and recovered almost 500 points. Nifty closed at 9972 up by 2.12 percent and bank nifty closed at 20654 up by 2.72 percent on Friday.
4. India VIX went up by 3.92 percent and closed at 30.82 on Friday.
5. FIIs have sold for 1311 crores and DIIs have bought for 1945 cores on Friday.
6. FIIs hold 2359 quantity net short futures. They hold 55k net call long and 66k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call (resistance) – 10000 and put(support) – 9500.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10000 and on put – 9000 followed by 9500.
9. No major stock result today. Whole sale price index(WPI) data is due to be released today during market hours.
10. My view – US markets are down. SGX nifty is indicating a gap down opening of 100 points. FIIs have again increased their selling in cash market. They have also increased their short positions in futures. 9500 could be a good support today. On the upside 10000 would be the resistance. Markets may continue to be volatile.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.