10 things to know before Indian market opens on Tuesday
1.US markets have closed positive yesterday after being highly volatile. Dow and S&P 500 are up by 0.62 and 0.83 percent respectively.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 9975 up by more than 1.02 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 9813 down by 1.60 percent and bank nifty closed at 19912 down by 3.59 percent yesterday.
4. India VIX went up by 3.59 percent and closed at 32.58 yesterday.
5. FIIs have sold for 2960 crores and DIIs have bought for 1076 cores on Friday.
6. FIIs have increased their short futures. They are net short by 7774 quantity. They hold 49k net call long and 77k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call (resistance) – 10000 and put(support) – 9500. In weekly there is good number of CE added above 9900.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10500 followed by 10000 and on put – 9500 followed by 9000.
9. Hindustan petroleum is expected is declare it’s result today. Whole sale price index(WPI) inflation was down by 3.1 percent in may compared to 0.42 percent in April.
10. My view – US markets was highly volatile yesterday but closed positive. SGX nifty is trading positive. FIIs are net sellers in cash market. They hold net short futures too. Nifty is likely to trade between 9500 to 10000 today.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.