10 things to know before Indian stock market opens on Friday.
1.US markets closed positive yesterday. Dow Jones closed up by by 1.18 percent and S&P 500 up by 1.1 percent.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 10296 up by 0.59 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10288 up by 0.16 percent and bank nifty closed at 21506 up by 0.37 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went up by 0.51 percent and closed at 29.72.
5. FIIs have sold for 1056 crores and DIIs have sold for 255 cores yesterday
6. FIIs have increased their short positions. They hold 13k quantity net short futures. They hold 17k net call long and 69k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 10500 and on put – 10000. There is huge call writing above 10300 levels.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10500 and on put – 10000.
9. ITC and coal India will be declaring their results today.
10. My view – Global markets are positive. FIIs have sold for more than 1000 crore in cash market yesterday. They have increased their short positions in futures. On the upside 10500 will be strong resistance. Market might come under selling pressure in the later part of the day if FIIs sell today. Market might trade in the range of 10000 to 10300 today.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.