10 things to know before Indian stock Market opens on Thursday
1.US markets closed negative yesterday as covid cases has seen a rise in US. Dow Jones closed down by by 2.72 percent and S&P 500 closed down by 2.19 percent.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 10198 down by 1.11 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10305 down by 1.86 percent and bank nifty closed at 21428 down by 3.76 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went up by 0.81 percent and closed at 29.57 .
5. FIIs have bought for 1766 crores and DIIs have sold for 1524 cores yesterday
6. FIIs are neutral in futures. They hold 1367 quantity net short futures. They hold 39k net call long and 57k net put long in index options.
7. Market has corrected yesterday due to profit booking. Upside seems to be limited from here.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10500 and on put – 10000. There was huge CE added above 10400 and put unwinding is seen at 10500 and 10400.
9. Ashok Leyland will be declaring it’s results today.
10. My view – Things have changed overnight. Global cues are negative. FII continue to buy in cash market. In futures there is no speculation. Today being monthly expiry market might trade in the range of 10100 to 10300 with a negative bias.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.