10 things you must know before Indian stock market opens on Friday
1.US markets closed negative yesterday. Dow Jones went down by 0.85 percent and S&P 500 went down by 0.38 percent. NASDAQ closed up by 0.43 percent.
2. SGX nifty is trading flat at 11157 up by 0.52 percent today morning. Yesterday night SGX nifty was trading around 11050 levels but has now recovered.
3. Nifty closed at 11102 down by 1.18 percent and Bank Nifty closed at 21646 down by 1.95 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went up by 3.25 percent and closed at 24 .73 yesterday.
5. FIIs have bought for 207 crores and DIIs have sold for 387 crores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 37k quantity net long futures. They hold 41k net call long and 62k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 11500 and
on put – 11000
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -11500 and on put – 11000
9. SBI, Tata motors,IOC, Sun pharma will be declaring their results today.
10. My view – US markets closed negative yesterday due to contraction in US GDP by 32 percent compared to previous quarter. US personal spending and income data would be out today. European markets are down and Asian markets are mixed. India would declare their Infrastructure output data, Loan growth and Deposit growth data today. FIIs have covered some of their shorts yesterday. They have reduced their buying in cash market significantly. Markets is likely to trade in the range of 10955-11225 today. I would remain bullish as long as 11000 holds for the coming week.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.