10 things you must know before Indian stock market opens on Monday
1.US markets were down on Friday close. Dow Jones went down by 2.84 percent and S&P 500 wen down by 2.59 percent.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 10287 down by 0.51 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10383 up by 0.91 percent and bank nifty closed at 21592 up by 0.4 percent on Friday.
4. VIX went down by 3.34 percent and closed at 28.73.
5. FIIs have sold for 753 crores and DIIs have bought for 1304 cores on Friday.
6. FIIs have increased their short positions. They hold 17k quantity net short futures. They hold 31k net call long and 63k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 10500 and on put – 10000.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10500 and on put – 9000.
9. Tata steel and MRF will be declaring their results today.
10. My view – Global markets are negative. FIIs are net sellers in cash market. The buying of DIIs on Friday could have helped nifty to close in green on Friday. The highest open interest on call is at 10500 which is huge resistance on upside. Downside 10000 could be a strong support. Nifty is likely to trade in the range of 10000 to 10500 with a negative bias today.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.