10 things you must know before Indian stock Market opens on Thursday
1.US markets closed positive yesterday. Dow Jones went up by 0.16 percent and S&P 500 went up by 1.24 percent.
2. SGX nifty is trading flat at 11217 up by 0.07 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 11202 down by 0.86 percent and Bank Nifty closed at 22076 down by 0.13 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went up by 1.99 percent and closed at 24.11 yesterday.
5. FIIs have sold for 352 crores and DIIs have sold for 505 crores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 11k quantity net long futures. They hold 43k net call long and 95k net put long in index options.
7. There was huge CE addition yesterday above 11200 and PE unwinding below at 11300 PE.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -11300 and on put – 11000
9. HDFC, Dabur, Cholamandalam finance will be declaring their results today.
10. My view – US markets closed positive yesterday as FED kept their interest rates unchanged at 0-0.25 percent. European and Asian markets are mixed. SGX nifty is trading flat. FIIs have reduced their longs in futures yesterday. Mean while Gold has been making all time high for the past couple of days. It traded around Rs. 5200/gram. Market is likely to trade in the range of 11000-11300 today.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.