10 things you must know before Indian stock market opens on Wednesday
1.US markets closed negative yesterday. Dow Jones went down by 0.77 percent and S&P 500 went down by 0.65 percent.
2. SGX nifty is trading flat at 11293 up by 0.08 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 11300 up by 1.52 percent and Bank Nifty closed at 22105 up by 1.17 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went down by more than 5 percent and closed at 23.64 yesterday.
5. FIIs have bought for 245 crores and DIIs have sold for 1017 crores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 21k quantity net long futures. They hold 55k net call long and 74k net put long in index options.
7. There was good number of PE writing below 11200 indiacating a good support for the monthly expiry.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -11500 and on put – 11000
9. Maruthi, Bharathi Airtel,Dr Reddy,Indigo and Manapuram finance will be declaring their results today.
10. My view – US markets closed negative yesterday on fear of resurgence of cases in few provinces. European and Asian markets are down. SGX nifty is trading flat. FIIs are Speculating in futures as they have increased their longs considerably. We have not been following global cues over the last week. If the same happens today we can see another rally. Market is likely to trade in the range of 11245-11430 today.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.