10 things you must know before Indian Stock Market opens on Wednesday
1.US markets closed positive yesterday. Dow Jones went up by 0.85 percent and S&P 500 went up by 1.54 percent.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 10229 down by 0.44 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10302 down by 0.10 percent and bank nifty closed at 21370 up by 0.05 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went up by 0.72 percent and closed at 29.11.
5. FIIs have sold for 2000 crores and DIIs have bought for 2005 cores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 35k quantity net short futures. They hold 23k net call long and 85k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 10500 and on put – 10000.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -11000 and on put – 10000.
9. Infrastructure data is due to be released today after market hours and is expected to under perform amid lockdown.
10. My view – US makets closed positive. SGX nifty is trading lower by more than 80 points compared to yesterday’s close of nifty. FII still hold short position in futures and they have sold for more than 5000 crores in last 5 trading sessions. DIIs have been supporting the market by buying every day. NIFTY is likely to open lower and trade with a negative bias today in the range of 10000 to 10400.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.