10 things you must know before Indian stock opens on Tuesday.
1.US markets closed positive yesterday. Dow Jones went up by 2.32 percent and S&P 500 went up by 1.2 percent.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 10316 up by 0.6 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10321 down by 0.68 percent and bank nifty closed at 21357 down by 1.08 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went up by 0.61 percent and closed at 28.91.
5. FIIs have sold for 1937 crores and DIIs have bought for 1037 cores yesterday.
6. FIIs have increased their short positions. They hold 35k quantity net short futures. They hold 19k net call long and 71k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 10500 and on put – 10000.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -11000 and on put – 9000.
9. ONGC and SAIL will be declaring their results today.
10. My view – US makets closed positive. Asian markets markets don’t reflect the same. In India, few states are seeing a raise in covid cases and lock down has been imposed in few states. FIIs are net sellers in cash market and they are increasing their short positions gradually. In weekly, 10300 CE and 10100 PE saw good number of OI addition. Market is likely to consolidate with a neagtive bias. The trading range could be 10100 to 10300 today. Any short covering by FIIs could take the market up. So better to have the positions hedged.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.