10 things you must know before market opens on Friday
1. US markets closed flat yesterday. Dow Jones is down by 0.05 and S&P 500 is down by 0.34 percent respectively.
2. SGX nifty is trading flat at 10038 up by 0.14 percent.
3. Nifty closed at 10038 down by 0.32 percent and bank nifty closed at 20390 down by 2.63 percent.
4. India VIX below 30 and was down by 1.17 percent yesterday.
5. FIIs have bought for 2905 crore and DIIs have sold for 847 crores in cash market.
6. FIIs have covered their long futures yesterday.
They hold 15796 quantity net long futures. They hold 56k net call long and 70k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call – 10500 (resistance) followed by 10200 and on put(support) – 9800 followed by 9500.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call – 10000 and on put – 9800.
9. L&T and State bank of India – nifty 50 stocks are expected to declare their results today.
10. My view – FIIs remain to have a positive outlook. They are net buyers in cash market and also hold long positions in futures. On a short term nifty is likely to trade between 10000 to 10200 if nifty doesn’t close below 10000. Any close below 10000 can drag nifty to 9800 levels. I would expect the market to consolidate in the coming days.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.