10 things you must know before market opens on Thursday
1. US markets closed in green yesterday. Dow Jones is up by 2.05 percent and S&P 500 is up by 1.36 percent.
2. SGX nifty is trading above 10173 up by 83 points.
3. Nifty closed at 10061 up by 0.83 percent and bank nifty closed at 20940 up by 2 percent yesterday.
4. India VIX closed at 30.04 down by 0.27 percent yesterday.
5. FIIs have bought for 1851 crore and DIIs have sold for 781 crores in cash market.
6. FIIs added more long in futures. They hold 32595 net long future contracts. They hold 61046 net call long and 67524 net put long in index options.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call – 10500 (resistance) followed by 10200 and on put(support) – 10000.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call – 11k followed by 10500 and put – 9k followed by 9500. Indicating a wide trading range for the June month.
9. None of nifty 50 stock is expected to declare the result today.
10. My view based on FII F&O data- FIIs remain to have a positive outlook. They are buyers in cash market and also hold net long futures. They are neutral stance in index options. There is huge number of PE added at 10000 and less number of CE added above 10000 strike price in weekly expiry. Today being the expiry day market I am expecting the market to trade in the range of 10000 to 10200 with a bullish outlook.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.