10 things you must know before market opens on Thursday
1. US markets are high on hopes of economic reopening. Dow Jones closed up by 2.21 percent and S&P 500 up by 1.48 percent yesterday.
2. SGX nifty is trading flat at 9311 up by 0.16 percent today morning
3. Nifty went up by 3.17 percent and closed at 9314. Bank nifty hugely out performed nifty and went up by 7.28 percent and closed at 18710.
4. India VIX fell by 0.64 percent and closed at 31.27 yesterday. Though market rallied VIX did not fall much.
5. FIIs have sold for 334 crore and DII have also bought for 2408 crore in cash market.
6. FIIs have covered their shorts and they are net long by 9314 contracts in futures. Index options they have more than 90953 long puts contracts. And they have increased their longs calls to 51474.
7. As said yesterday the narrow range was broken on the upside.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call – 9500 and on puts – 9000. Yesterday things changed during market hours and there was huge put addition and call unwinding from 9000 to 9300 levels indicating bullishness.
9. No earinings from Nifty 50 stocks today.
10. View based on FII F&O data- There was short covering by FIIs yesterday which was responsible for the up move. 9000 is still a good support and 9500 seems to be the next resistance on the upside. Since today is the monthly expiry markets could be volatile. I am expecting markets to be neutral to bullish for the day.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.