10 things you must know before market opens on Wednesday
1.US markets have closed positive yesterday. Dow and S&P 500 are up by 2.04 and 1.75 percent respectively.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 9860 down by 0.45 percent.
3. Everyday nifty moving 300 points up and down has become a usual affair due to high VIX. Yesterday nifty opened at 10014, made low of 9728 and closed at 9914 up by 1.02 percent and Bank nifty closed at 20296 up by 1.93 percent.
4. India VIX went up by 1.20 percent and closed at 32.97 yesterday.
5. FIIs have sold for 1478 crores and DIIs have bought for 1161 cores on Friday.
6. FIIs net short in futures by 5467 quantity. They hold 49k net call long and 76k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call (resistance) – 10000 and put(support) – 9500. There is good number of CE added above 9900.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10000 followed by 10500 and on put – 9000 followed by 9500.
9. India China clash news near Galwan valley came during market hours and increased the volatility yesterday. Both side have casualities. Hoping that the issue will get resolved by bilateral talk.
10. My view – US markets are positive. Indo China border tension prevails. FIIs are net sellers in cash market. They hold net short futures too. 10000 is a resistance on the upside for today. On the downside 9700 could be the support.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.