10 things you must know before the market opens on Monday
1. US markets closed flat on Friday. Dow Jones is down by 0.07 percent while S&P 500 is up by 0.48 percent.
2. SGX nifty is trading at 9674 up by 1.68 percent today morning at 7 am.
3. Nifty closed at 9580 up by 0.9 percent and bank nifty closed at 19297 up by 0.66 percent on friday.
4. India VIX closed at 30.22 up by 0.6 percent on friday.
5. FIIs and DII have bought for 1460 and 967 respectively in cash market on Friday.
6. FIIs are holding 21k net long futures contract. Index options they hold 68k long puts contracts and 53k long call contracts.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call – 9700(resistance) and put – 9200(support). There is huge put addition at 9200 indicating a good support. 9500 which was a resistance for the month of May was broken on Friday. For the market to move up we should see some unwinding in CE today.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call – 10k and put – 9k. Indicating a wide trading range for the June month.
9. No earinings from Nifty 50 stocks today.
10. My view – FIIs are holding net long futures and are almost neutral in index options. As 9500 levels was broken on friday, the next resistance would be 9700 and 10000 levels. I would be neutral to bullish for the day.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.