10 things you need to know before Indian stock Market Opens on Monday
1. US markets closed positive on better than expected unemployment data. Dow Jones and S&P 500 closed around 3 percent higher on friday.
2. SGX nifty is at 10230 up by 0.65 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10142 up by 1.13 percent and bank nifty closed at 21304 up by 3.16 percent on Friday.
4. India VIX closed at 28.68 down by 3.4 percent on Friday.
5. FIIs have bought for 97 crore and DIIs have bought for 47 crores in cash market.
6. FIIs hold 10k quantity net long futures. They hold 68k net call long and 68k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call – 10500 (resistance) followed by 10300 and on put(support) – 9800.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call – 10k followed by 11k and on put – 9k followed by 9500.
9. Titan- nifty 50 stock is expected to declare the result today.
10. My view based on FII data- FIIs remain have reduced their buying in cash market. They hold long positions in futures and are neutral on options. On a short term nifty is likely to trade between 10000 to 10500. Expecting the market to trade with a neutral to bullish outlook today. 10500 would be good resistance on the upside.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.