10 things you need to know before market opens on Thursday
1.US markets closed negative yesterday. Dow Jones closed down by 1.04 percent and S&P 500 closed down by 0.53 percent.
2. SGX nifty is trading flat at 10123 up by 0.12 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10116 up by 0.69 percent and bank nifty closed at 21100 up by 1.81 percent yesterday.
4. India VIX went down and closed at 29.43 down by 2.54 percent yesterday
5. FIIs have sold for 919 crore and DIIs have bought for 500 crores in cash market.
6. FIIs hold 15k quantity net long futures. They hold 70k net call long and 50k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call (resistance) – 10300 and 10500 and put(support) – 10000.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10500 and on put – 9500 followed by 9000.
9. No results from nifty 50 stock today.
10. My view – FIIs have sold in cash market yesterday. US markets have closed negative. There is some increase in long positions in futures. They have also increased their long calls and reduced their long puts. There is call unwinding above 10100 and put addition below 10000 in weekly contracts. Expecting the market to consolidate with a slightly bullish bias with a trading range of 10000 to 10300 today. Today being weekly expiry markets could be volatile.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.