1.US markets was closed negative on Friday. DJ closed down by 0.48 percent, S&P 500 down by 0.96 and NASDAQ down by 2.22 percent. US 30 futures is trading positive today morning.
2. SGX nifty is trading at 11421 up by 0.8 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 11416 up by 1.51 percent and Bank Nifty closed at 22246 up by 3.70 percent on Friday.
4. VIX went down by 6.04 percent and closed at 18.35 on Friday.
5. FIIs have bought for 1632 crores and DIIs have bought for 259 crores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 36k quantity net long futures. They hold 108k net call long and 118k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 11500 CE and put – 11200 PE
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -11500 and on put – 10500.
9. No major stock result today. China will be announcing their vehicle sales data today and US will be announcing their services PMI data today.
10. My view – US markets negative on Friday. European markets closed mixed last Friday. Asian markets have opened positive today morning. After our market closed there was news that Donald Trump tested positive for COVID 19. There was a panic sell off in global market. SGX nifty went down by more than 100 points and later recovered on the news that the president is well. FIIs are holding net long position in futures. They have bought in cash market for more than 1500 crores. Markets are likely to trade in the range of 10800-11500 for the coming week. Next resistance on the upside is 11500. On the downside, 10800 could be a good support for the week. We can expect some volatile moves as US election is nearing.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.