10 things you should know before Indian stock Market opens on Monday
1.US markets we’re down on Friday. Dow Jones closed down by 0.8 percent and S&P 500 closed down by 0.56 percent.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 10200 down by 0.33 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10244 up by 1.82 percent and bank nifty closed at 21338 up by 1.52 percent on Friday
4. India VIX went down by 4.74 percent and closed at 29.96 on Friday. VIX has fallen 10 percent in two trading days.
5. FIIs have bought for 1237 crores and DIIs have sold for 880 cores on Friday.
6. FIIs hold 15k quantity net long futures.. They hold 49k net call long and 59k net put long in index options.
7. FIIs have turned net buyers in the last two trading days. They have bought for more than 1500 crores in cash market in the last two trading session.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10500 and on put – 10000(closest to spot). There is huge number of CE added above 10300 and PE added at 10000 levels.
9. No major stock results today.
10. My view – Market sentiment is turning positive. FIIs are buying in cash market. They have increased their long future position. 10300 should be a good resistance on the upside. Support should be at 10000. Market may trade in the range of 10000 to 10300 today with a positive bias.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.