1.US markets was closed positive yesterday. DJ closed up by 1.2 percent, S&P 500 up by 0.83 and NASDAQ up by 0.74 percent. US 30 futures is trading positive today morning.
2. SGX nifty is trading at 11359 up by 0.93 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 11247 up by 0.22 percent and Bank Nifty closed at 21451 up by 0.19 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went down by 1.24 percent and closed at 19.53 yesterday.
5. FIIs have sold for 712 crores and DIIs have bought for 409 crores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 16k quantity net long futures. They hold 99k net call long and 110k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 11400 CE and put – 11000 PE
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -11500 and on put – 10500.
9. No major stock result today. US will be announcing their manufacturing PMI data, Jobless claim data and personal spending data today. India will announce their manufacturing PMI data today during market hours.
10. My view – US markets positive yesterday. European markets closed negative yesterday. Asian markets have opened positive today morning. SGX nifty is trading with a gap of more than 100 points. FIIs are holding net long position in futures but have reduced it compared to yesterday. They continue to sell in cash markets. Markets are likely to trade in the range of 11000-11500 for the coming week. 11550 could be the resistance on the upside which is also the previous week high. On the downside 11000 could be a good support
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.