10 things you should know before Indian Stock market opens on Tuesday
1.US markets was closed positive yesterday. DJ closed up by 1.68 percent, S&P 500 up by 1.8 and NASDAQ up by 2.32 percent. US 30 futures is trading positive today morning.
2. SGX nifty is trading at 11565 up by 0.36 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 11503 up by 0.76 percent and Bank Nifty closed at 22370 up by 0.56 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went down up 7.38 percent and closed at 19.70 yesterday.
5. FIIs have bought for 236 crores and DIIs have sold for 471 crores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 35k quantity net long futures. They hold 105k net call long and 125k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 11800 CE and put – 11000 PE. Huge number of CEs added at 11600 and above strike prices.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -12000 and on put – 10500 followed by 11000.
9. No major stock result today. US will be announcing their import and export data. India will announce their services PMI data.
10. My view – US markets positive yesterday. European markets closed positive yesterday. Asian markets have opened positive today morning. SGX nifty is trading above 11550. FIIs are holding net long position in futures. They have started buying in cash market as well. Markets are likely to trade in the range of 11200-11600 for the coming week. 11550 could be the resistance on the upside which is also the previous week high. If we close above 11550 today market could reach 11800.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.