10 things you should know before Indian stock market opens on Tuesday
1.US markets was closed positive yesterday. DJ closed up by 0.88 percent, S&P 500 up by 1.64 and NASDAQ up by 2.56 percent. US 30 futures is trading negative today morning.
2. SGX nifty is trading at 11934 down by 0.28 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 11903 up by 0.14 percent and Bank Nifty closed at 23712 down by 0.56 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went up by 3.67 percent and closed at 21.12 yesterday.
5. FIIs have bought for 615 crores and DIIs have also bought for 1208 crores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 56k quantity net long futures. They hold 80k net call long and 111k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly highest open interest on call – 12500 CE and put – 11500 PE.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -12500 and on put – 10500
9. Wipro will be announcing their results today. US inflation data will be out today. China import and export will be declared today.
10. My view – US markets closed positive yesterday. European markets closed mixed yesterday. Asian markets have opened negative today morning. SGX nifty is indicating a flat to negative opening. FIIs are holding net long position in futures and they have not added any new long positions. They have bought for more than 500 crores yesterday and DII have sold for more than 1000 crores. Market might consolidate around 11900 levels before moving further.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.