10 things you should know before Indian Stock Market opens on Wednesday
1.US markets was closed positive yesterday. DJ closed up by 0.52 percent, S&P 500 up by 1.05 and NASDAQ up by 1.71 percent. US 30 futures is trading positive today morning.
2. SGX nifty is trading at 11156 down by 0.04 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 11153 down by 0.86 percent and Bank Nifty closed at 21139 down by 1.07 percent yesterday.
4. VIX went down by 4.87 percent and closed at 21.41 yesterday.
5. FIIs have sold for 2071 crores and DIIs have bought for 878 crores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 8k quantity net short futures. They hold 54k net call long and 184k net put long in index options.
7. No weekly open interest data.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -11500 and on put – 11000.
9. No major stock result and announcement today.
10. My view – US markets closed positive yesterday. European markets closed mixed yesterday. Asian markets have opened mixed today morning. SGX nifty is trading flat down by 4 points. FIIs have reduced their long positions in futures. They have sold in cash market along with DIIs. Markets are likely to trade in the range of 11100-11250. Next resistance on the upside is 11500. On the downside, 11000 could be a good support.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.