Morning Rituals for Intraday | Margin Trade | Forex Trade | Futures Trading
Well begun is half done.
Before you start making money in Intra-day/ Margin/ Futures, you should
- have strong knowledge in reading and understanding technical charts.
- have knowledge on strong strategy that works.
A well know working Trading Strategy starting with
- Understanding Support, Resistance, Bollinger band, Moving averages and understanding of Oscillators.
- Identifying patterns to go long or short using Weekly charts and Daily charts.
- Identifying patterns to go long or short using 1 hour charts and 15 mins charts.
- Identifying weak and strong Entry points.
- Identifying inital Stoploss and Fixed targets.
- Booking regular profits and identifying re-entry points with revised Stoploss.
- Booking partial Profits based on Oscillators and bollinger bands.
Once you know the above, all you need to do in the morning is to
- Shortlisting stocks that are making new highs or lows, and stock that are oversold or overbought using Weekly or Daily candle stick charts.
- Study NIFTY chart patterns and other important sectorial index chart patterns to understand the market dynamics.
- Identifying number of longs and shorts for the day using point 2 above.
- As the market begins, either continue carry over trades or wait for fresh patterns to occur using 1 hours or 15 mins charts.
Recent short term calls from
- Enter Zee ent. Stock Price 360.6. Target 364, 368 & 372.
- IDBI hits all 5 targets trades at 48.65. Book complete profits.
- Target hit in Escorts at 680. Book 50% profits and Revised Target 700.
- Target 3 hit in Hind Zinc. Target 4: 265 & 268. SL 260.
- Reshort KRBL 318.5. SL 322.5 Target 311 and 305. 2 sessions.
- Short KRBL below 343. Target 338 and 330. 2 sessions. SL 351.
Please do share the article with your friends. Let me know your morning rituals in the comments below.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 7 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.