Tip for Short term traders. Monthly Breakout and new 52 week highs.
1. Bharat Financials: Post results, we are bullish on underperformed NBFCs like Bharat Financials, Ujjivan, etc. We are also bullish on Capital First. We are expecting new 52 week on Bharat Fimancials.
2. Hindustan Unilevel: we are bullish on HUL from its levels of 940. Stock is around 1200 now. Stock has given a fresh monthly breakout.
3. Rain Ind: Stock is in its bull run due to its strong financial performance. I remember seeing the stock sub 50 few months back. Stock is now above 100. Anyone who could combine little fundamental and little technical charts to the stock can make a fortune in this stock.
Monthly breakout on Closing basis:
1. PNC Infra: stock has good profitability ratio. Stock was down due to the poor results in the Q4. Technical support is seen near 125. Stock is currently overbought technically, any dips towards 135-145 is a good for short term as well as long term investors. Target 175. 6 months.
2. Man Infra: we are strongly bullish on this stock. We had early recommended to buy near 58-58. We have a target of 84.
3. Simplex Infra: we are bullish on Simplex Infra. Buy Simplex Infra (CMP 480.) Target 580. Sl 440. 3 months. Stock has posted decent set of numbers.
52 week breakout:
PC Jewellers, Deepak Fertilisers and Rain Ind have given a fresh 52 week breakout.
We had recommended to book profits in PC jewellers. We have a ongoing call on Deepak Fertiliser.