Top 10 things to know before Indian stock market opens on Tuesday
1. Global markets continue to be positive. Dow Jones closed up by 1.7 percent and S&P 500 closed up by 1.2 percent yesterday.
2. SGX nifty is trading flat at 10174 up by 0.11 percent today morning.
3. Nifty closed at 10168 up by 0.25 percent and bank nifty closed at 21187 up by 0.74 percent yesterday.
4. India VIX highet at 29.64 up by 3.37 percent on yesterday
5. FIIs have bought for 813 crore and DIIs have sold for 1238 crores in cash market.
6. FIIs hold 4381 quantity net long futures. They hold 68k net call long and 67k net put long in index options.
7. Weekly expiry highest open interest on call – 10500 (resistance) put(support) – 10000.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call – 11000 followed by 10500 and on put – 9900 followed by 9500.
9. Hero motor corp- nifty 50 stock is expected to declare the result today.
10. My view – FIIs have bought in cash markets. They is no speculation in futures. They have reduced their longs considerably. Expecting markets to trade neutral with a slightly bullish view. 10300 would be the immediate resistance on short term and 10000 can be support on the lower side.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.