Top things you must know before Indian stock market opens on Friday
1.US markets closed flat. Dow and S&P 500 are marginally up by 0.15 and 0.35 percent respectively.
2. SGX nifty futures is trading at 10055 up by 0.1 percent.
3. Nifty closed at 10091 up by 210 points and bank nifty closed at 20956 up by 750 points yesterday.
4. India VIX went down by 5.70 percent and closed at 31.45 yesterday.
5. FIIs have bought for 367 crores and DIIs have bought for 1131 cores yesterday.
6. FIIs hold 4000 quantity net long futures.. They hold 47k net call long and 56k net put long in index options.
7. FIIs have turned net buyers yesterday after a selling spree in the last week. Nifty should face resistance at 10300 levels which is 100 DMA.
8. Monthly highest open interest on call -10500 and on put – 9500/9000
9. No major stock results today.
10. My view – Markets moving higher and India VIX falling is a sign of stability. If FIIs continue to buy in the coming days markets might move higher. Today on the upside 10300 would be a good resistance. If it closes above 10300 then we might see 10500 in the coming days.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 10 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.