Some interesting random facts about Stock Market that everyone who seek Financial Independence should know.
- Those of us who ask little of life, get little. Those who ask much, get much, but those who ask for too much get nothing.
- If you don’t buy what has to be sold, you never really need to sell anything.
- Far more money can be made by good stock selection, than by good market timing.
- All good stocks rise and keep rising, but not everything that is rising is a good stock.
- The notion that cash is safe and stocks are unsafe is a fallacy. Inflation loss is real.
- The more successful one is at market timing, the greater is the temptation to rely on it and thus miss much greater opportunities of buying right and holding on.
- Patience is a virtue, have it if you can, seldom found in a woman, almost never in a man.
- It is more important to be right, than to be quick.
- In investing one always deals with probabilities and possibilities, and no certainties.
- If the price is already down by discounting the worst, there is very limited downside risk, focus on the upside and take a call.
- Risk is an essential element in the quest for capital gain. Don’t be dismayed by a loss. Recognize it as one of your costs on the way to a net gain.
I am Vinoth Kanna, Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 7 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.