I would split my investment into 3–4 categories.
- stocks showing good profits and technical strength.
- Portfolio stocks with strong fundamentals and stable growth.
- Technically strong stocks.
- Value pick in which stock is too good fundamentally but technically weak.
10 stocks that i would invest in 2020 for first 3–6 months would be
- Sudarshan Chemicals. Stock price: 400. Target 500. SL 375.
- Godfrey Philips. Stock Price: 1305. Target 1500 & 1700. SL 1150.
- Amber. Stock Price:1000–1050. Target 1350. SL 950.
- Mahanagar Gas. Price: 1000–1050. Target 1350. SL 950.
- JK Cement. Price: 1150–1180. Target 1500. SL 1000.
- Powermech projects. Price: 600. Target 750 & 900. SL 500.
- Ion Exchange. Stock Price: 740–750. Target 900. SL 660.
- SIS. Stock price: 920–940. Target 1150. SL 840.
- Redington. Price: 110–115. Target 140. SL 98.
- Deepak Nitrate. Price: 366. Target: 450. SL 320.
Stocks like MAS Financials, JB chemicals, Nesco, Ratnamani Metals, etc that i like have moved a little, they can also be added on dips.
I am Admin, Gale.in. I am into investing and trading for last 7 years. I love sharing my knowledge and to educate people. I write articles regarding stock market to enlighten people about stock market and also share stock ideas at Gale.in to ensure retail investors of decent profits. You can contact me at email@example.com for stock queries. Have a wonderful time at Gale.in.